Jeremy’s practice covers a broad range of natural resources, environmental and real property matters, including but not limited to: oil and gas regulation and litigation; environmental regulation and litigation; general land use; eminent domain and pipeline easements; water rights; and insurance litigation. Jeremy’s practice includes the representation of clients before Texas courts, the Railroad Commission of Texas, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, the General Land Office, and the Environmental Protection Agency.
Before joining McElroy, Sullivan, Miller & Weber, L.L.P. as an associate in 2019, Jeremy spent both of his summers in law school at the firm as a law clerk, as well as working for the Harris County Attorney’s Office Environmental Division while attending the University of Houston Law Center.
- State Bar of Texas Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- State Bar of Texas Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section
- Austin Bar Association Environmental Law Section
- Austin Bar Association Oil and Gas Law Section
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S., 2016
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2019