Bahar’s practice covers energy, environmental, and water law. During law school, she clerked for Lloyd Gosselink Rochelle & Townsend, as well as the Environmental Protection and Consumer Protection Divisions of the Texas Attorney General’s Office. Bahar was also a student attorney for the UT Environmental Clinic and an editor for the Texas International and Environmental Law Journals (TILJ and TELJ). Prior to law school, she served as a judicial intern for the U.S. Supreme Court as a Spring 2018 Archer Fellow.
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Dean’s Achievement Award – Outstanding Student in Mediation (2021)
- Mediation Certification – University of Texas Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution (2021)
- Pro Bono Honors – University of Texas School of Law (2021)
- Global Management Certificate – McCombs School of Business (2018)
- Law and Legal Chair – Archer Fellow Alumni Association (2018- present)
- Student Member – Robert W. Calvert American Inn of Court (2020- 2021)
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- 2021 Legislative Update, Robert W. Calvert Inn of Court, 2021
- Author, Updates on ESA & NEPA Litigation, TEX. ENVTL. L. J., Vol. 51, No. 2 (2021).
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa (2018)
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (2021)